My funny, romantic and ironic life

Tuesday, January 9, 2007
First Post!!!
So I tell my friend that my blog would have a subject like comedy or stuff... but obviously it won't happen on this one... just like the title, this combines all aspect of my live... funny stuff, romantic and even ironic ones...


so, for this first post i'll just start with a short one... i wanna ask to anyone reading this post of mine...


"if you only have one chance to talk in your live... just one huge shout and the whole world will hear you just for that one time... they'd stop for a while to think about what you just said... just one word... what would you say??"

now i 'd guess that some people'd think some cool words like Mel Gibson said in Braveheart... "freedom!!!" or something like that...
but I'll go with writer of Graphic Novel which i got this question from.....








"Relax....."






taken/hugely inspired from Inhumans Vol.2 Graphic Novel Written by Paul Jenkins, Illustrated by Jae Lee... Inhumans created by Stan lee and Jack Kirby...
posted by Dudut @ 12:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER