My funny, romantic and ironic life

Tuesday, January 9, 2007
I Can't Do Anything About It...
There's a lot in my mind that I wanna throw out... so much to think about, so much to do, so much to say... I know it's kinda funny hearing this from an unemployed person like me(especially the "much to do" part...), but it's for real!!! I said to my sisters that I'm stress free... (means I'm stressed, so I'm free to do anything...)

  • There's something I wanna think about, but I can't... I know it's not the time yet... it's waay off the time... man, I can't even think about some stuff...
  • There's something I wanna do... thank god, hopefully I'm doing this tomorrow...
  • There's some other things I also wanna do... but as I said before... it's still not the time yet... time's spinning kinda slow for me these days...
  • There's something that I wanna talk about, but it's also too soon...
  • There's this one thing that I really wanna think about, I really wanna do something about, and I really wanna say something about it... but The reasons are said above...

My point is... I know I'm an impatient person... but this time I realize that I really gotta take it slow... I know it sounded selfish, but I'm really in a messed up condition... plus having all of this stuff with my body not feeling well... arrghhh... so for everyone in my life(family, friends, close friends) I just wanna give this chorus for you all... taken from a song by Miri Ben-Ari featuring Anthony Hamilton - Sunshine to the Rain...



Sunshine to the rain
When it comes it goes again
Even when the story ends
Just turn the page and begin again
Sunshine on cloudy days
Don't hate me I'll never change
Thankful I was made this way
Your sunshine for cloudy days


See y'all soon...
posted by Dudut @ 10:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER