My funny, romantic and ironic life

Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Ever feel like you don't understand someone?
a blog a day, keeps the Psychiatrist away... ahhahaa...

It's a tiring day, I may not find things that I'm looking for, which's kinda crumbled me a bit... but I won't stop now... coz I know live sucks when you don't have a target... so I refuse to become another one of those "Lone Ranger" crap... but even a "Lone Ranger" got a job, at least he's a "Ranger" with the loneliness aside... if I'm about to be alone again, I'm gonna need something to put behind my "Lone" status... I'm not giving up... not this time... so please wish me luck, and for someone close to me... I know there's something wrong here, but I needed your support... so please wish me luck also...

Soo... back to the title, did y'all ever feel like that? anyone... your friend, or maybe it's easier to picture it with someone that you think you had a crush with? One time they say A, then they say B... continue with C and ooohh with the trivia and puzzles... so much ambiguous things'll pop in your mind... for me, I'd rather take a multiple choice questions with options up to J... but I like the thrill... there's so many possibilities... what does she really wants? could it happen? is it me that she's thinking about? do I ever crossed her mind? do I even have a chance? does she likes me? would she say yes? what if I did something wrong? what if things didn't happen the way I imagine? What if she loves someone else? what if we were meant together? what if I made a mistake? would she forgive me? if she's angry could I calm her down? if she's sad could I cheer her up? when she's lonely could I be there for her? if she falls would I be able to lift her up and say "don't be sad, don't be shy, don't be scare... cause i've got your back anytime, anywhere, for God knows how long..."?

I know I use the word 'she' here, coz the truth is most of the problems in my head comes from a girl... maybe they don't even realize it, but it's okay... it's my feelings that made me like this... so it's my own fault... and I don't regret it... I never regret my feelings...

At the end, sometimes I just wanna say to all the ladies out there, please be more sensitive... think about the persons close to you, I want you to think about everything... before you said anything, ask anything, or do anything... cause for any actions there's an equal opposite reactions... that's just human nature... think about us a bit... re-think about it... sometimes it is hard to do, but in some cases, do tell that person... cause we're not mind reader... does he feels anything towards me? should I take a distance? did he like me? should I give him a chance? if I reject him would he hate me? what's his problem? why is he so annoying? should I slap him? could he stop calling me? did he still love me? is it wrong to treat him like this? did we get too close? does it looked like I'm giving him a hope? what should I do?

we may look tough but we still have a heart which is exactly the same like yours... fragile... so please... handle it gently...


now that's a weird one to read... but don't take it too serious kay? ;) so now, let me just give you all my version of a classic song by Sting "Englishman in New York" which i rewrote, and now it's called "Indonesian in New York" ahahaaa...


Don't drink coffee I drink water dear
And I love waking up late
You can see it in my actions when I'm mad
I'm Indonesian in New York
See me walking down 6th Avenue
With my head looking around
You can see it when I walk
I'm Indonesian in New York
Ooh..
I'm an alien
I'm a legal alien
I'm Indonesian in New York

See Y'all Later...
posted by Dudut @ 7:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER