My funny, romantic and ironic life

Thursday, January 11, 2007
Tiring day...
This is one hell of a day... I don't even feel like writing... but as I said before... a blog a day, keeps the psichiatrist away...

today started okay... a little rough in the middle, but it ended just fine... back to the stuff I wrote on my previous post, there's some part that's already proven right... the stuff about ladies to think about men's feelings... damn right it's real, and it's not even a girl that I have a crush on, it's a really close friend of mine... so if you want some prove, just ask me and I'll show you someone that's already did the exact same thing that I wrote... sometimes you gotta talk... we ain't mind reader... ahahahaaa... gotcha right there pal... =P

anyway this friend of mine just said that I did something bad, terrible, and unbelievably wrong... (damn you for this...) but as I said before, I never regret my feelings...

soo, too tired, just wanna write a part of the verse from the same song that I post previously, it's kinda nice, soo... read away...

I prayed my last days of sunshine
Just die in the rain
Kinda selfish
But I know that dying
Eases the pain
Heartfelt words
Spoken hurt
Provided the frame
For the picture I done painted for the master to explain
So I leave behind my testimony
Witness to give
Far from holy
But this matrimony provided the script
To live on
And live by
Grow up and grow on
Get on and get by
So forth and so on

Seeyah...
posted by Dudut @ 10:47 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 12, 2007 at 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm... well, but sometimes for some reason men must be think for someone else's heart. Cos yes men can be more stubborn and selfish than women.
    but everything are gonna be okay right now since the problem and the missunderstood have become cleared.
    God bless u for every step u take

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER