My funny, romantic and ironic life

Sunday, January 14, 2007
A man's choice...
"A man's always have a choice", so said a lot of people...

but what we didn't know is on every choice there's always so many other factors involved... should I do that? is it right? is it wrong? etc, etc, etc... some ignorant ones would think it's just some lame-bitch-ass-excuse... but it is true, there's so much to think about...
when you see it in a movie or books, it always ended up being the right decision for him to take... we'll never know what'd happened if he'd take the other choice...


so maybe soon I gotta take a few big choices in my life, and I just wanna add some to the phrase into

"A man's always have a choice... right or wrong, we'll live the consequences"

~Arnoza~
posted by Dudut @ 4:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER