My funny, romantic and ironic life

Monday, September 3, 2007
Whine for nothing
I was meeting my junior high school friends when I'm about to whine and complain about my job, etc, etc... but at the same time my friend came by and told me... "dude, I just got fired today." Today?? man, that sucks... and that's not the worst, he continued with "and My new kid's just 2 weeks old... How could I feed him man?"
I'm like "Okaayy... 2 weeks? isn't your kid supposed to be like 3 or 4 years old now?" and he answers... "Yeah man, it's my second baby..."

"WTH?!?!?!?"

And I'm about to whine about my job and life? I wanted to complain eventhough I already know what step should I take now. Actually, all I need is time and it's really2 killing me, but I just can't help it... I needed to talk to someone, even if that makes them think that I'm a lazy-complaining-good for nothing-SOB, I just needed to talk, that's it!
But this friend of mine really opened my eye, and reminded me of some of my old principle in lifes. Before I wanna do things such as complaining, I better look around first. Don't think that I got the baddest luck in the world, there's a lot of other unfortunate ones... And look at them before you became a crybaby like me... :p


Seeyah in our funny lives

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 1:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER