My funny, romantic and ironic life

Wednesday, July 18, 2007
ACFE Training
A few weeks ago I went on a training, and it's quite fun coz it's being held at La Grandeur hotel for 5 days... I love those days... I never ate rice for lunch... it's always steak, and potatoes, meat, cheese, pasta........... and it always ended with ice creams.......................................
Mmmmmm..... ice creameee..... =P~ and at break time, it's always a semi-heavy foods like chicken wings, nuggets, etc, etc...
My weight went up instantly after those 5 days, but I manage to keep it down a bit after that, ehehehhee... gotta shape up a bit... :p

Okay back to the topic, it's the ACFE (Alcatel Certified Field Engineer) Training... I suck it all for those 5 days. The trainer Mr. Ramlan came from Malaysia, and he's a pretty fun guy and could talk about anything...
So being the Technical Support for the main distributor of this Alcatel Products suppose to give me pressure to get the best score on that room, but I just do what could. And eventually I gotta help out, coz most people never touched this PABX before and when they asked a simple question to Mr. Ramlan, I gotta help them out anyway...
At the end of the training, I didn't get the best score at the test, but hell, almost half of the class don't even pass the test...

So I finally got the certificate (well, my office's gonna hold it for sure...), but who cares... I'm now an Alcatel Certified Field Engineer... so cheers to y'all mate... ahahahaa... :))


Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 8:39 AM  
37 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER