My funny, romantic and ironic life

Friday, May 18, 2007
Long Weekend
Wrote this last night...

It's a long weekend for most people in Jakarta, but not for me... I still gotta get up early and go to work. Earlier I felt a li'l bit tired and a bit pissed maybe... but it ended after I went out and drive my old buddy "Otong" ahahahaaa, that's what I called my old mazda 323 btw :p I go out and just drive around alone... then I went to anggrek mall and went to buy some comic books, talked a bit with the store owner about koni who went to sweden for 4 weeks to get a training there... damn you dude... arrgghh, envy :))

After that I drive back home, and yelled a bit at myself in the car... it sure does made me feel a bit better... and when I got home, my relatives is there... my cousin who's getting married this saturday has come to show some of the photograph he took with his girl... aahhh wedding..... maybe I'll talk about my own wedding in about 1000 post after this one, ahahahahaa ^^

Then I talked with my cousin about how now we're rivals coz he's working at cisco and I'm at Alcatel distributor, aahahaaa... then he told me that it's a good starting job for me and I could get alot of new stuff there, coz you won't get lessons about pabx on any college here... and that really makes me feel alot better now... need to get some sleep though...

Good night everyone... Good night my love... Love you so much...


Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 7:59 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At May 25, 2007 at 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dunno if u're gonna post this story on your blog.

    hmmm... be patience okay,God will always give u the best,keep up the spirit,masih banyak cobaan di depan mata,sabar yah.. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER