My funny, romantic and ironic life

Sunday, March 11, 2007
Farewell Pierre...
Man, I 've got some of my friends got chicken pocks this past weeks, at first I just laughed at them coz I already got it some years ago... but now I hate it coz that virus made my highschool friend Pierre gotta stay at the hospital for like 13 days!!! and because of that we only could hang out for this one night before the day he took off back to where he stays right now... Ow, and he stays at Venezuela right now, and gonna head back to stay here again in like 3 or 4 years... damn I miss him... so last tuesday we met at Kemang food fest with other friends from Highschool like Athpal, Ega, Rendy, and Dinand... we talked about a bunch of stupid stuff and of course they make fun of me a lot coz of the gossip that fery spread out about me being unemployed and stressed out at home doing nothing... well make fun all you want dudes, coz here I am being casual as ever so the joke's on you all ignorant bastards!!! ahahahahaa... well at the picture I was just holding the beer glass, I didn't drink it, I swear!!! :p anyway I really missed them all, we used to hang out till late night and talked about stuff, which most of them are musics, and skateboard... well the next day Pierre's gotta go back... I really pissed coz we only get to meet for a very short time, while there's still a bunch of stuff I wanna talked about with him...Well my friend, we'll talk later on with messenger a'ight??? take care there buddy... surely gonna miss you, but I'm totally glad that there's no drastic changes from you... you're still the old you and don't even mix that Spanish accent with your Indonesian, ahahahahaa... Peace!!!

And thanks again for teaching me a little bit of Spanish dude...

"Tal vez nos veremos en el futuro, pero ahora vamos a seguir con nuestras vidas..."


Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 1:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER