My funny, romantic and ironic life

Friday, February 16, 2007
I feel cold...
Aaahhhh... nothing like sitting in front of computer of a gamecenter at 5 in the morning with my friend sitting beside me playing Counter Strike, and I'm just chilling, laying back on this really really comfortable chair writing this blog, with the song "you don't know me" played softly at the speaker... aaww, now it changed to "when I'm fall in love"... damn right I'm sleepy, but all I gotta do is just to click the Counter Strike icon on my desktop and BAM!!! I'm awake!!! ahahahaa...
I really need some fun... it's been an annoying day... I hated this day, it's the worst... I'm tired, I'm confused, my heart's aching, it's so damn cold in here, I'm still sick, I'm so fed up with someone, I'm tired of being lonely, hell I'm jealous... I miss my friends, I wanna play skate so just I could fall to the ground a lot and feel the pain coz I prefer being hurt phisically than mentally like this... I wanna hold someone real tight but I can't coz I don't even know if that person's give a damn about me or not right now... I wanna meet someone coz I really really miss that person and I haven't meet that person face to face for quite a while now...
Hell, I'm just mumbling in this quite Jakarta night... is it morning already? ahahaaa... well some of this stuff's true, some of them is just for now...


Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
Damn it's cold!!!!!
posted by Dudut @ 4:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER