My funny, romantic and ironic life

Friday, February 2, 2007
Look into the eyes
It sure sounded corny but that's what we should do... whenever we do that, hopefully we'll see a good part of someone even if he's a pure jackass... well I never did it to a guy though, I only did it to the ladies... ehehehee... you should try it, when you're in a conversation just try to look in her eyes... try from the basic thing, like the color of her eyes, I'll bet that some of you don't even know what's her eye color... just start from the color, then look waayyy inside it... I can't tell you what you're gonna see, you gotta find it yourself...

As for me, I've seen some friendship, hatred, and warmness... but one time I saw this loneliness... loneliness she can't hide no matter what kind of face she's making, what she does, and even what she says... I saw this complicated feelings inside her heart that there's no calculus lecturer have the formula to solve it... I saw water have gone through that eyes more than you can imagine... I saw this fragile heart inside her that's been needing protection, warm hands, and gentle caresses...

That's just me though... maybe it's just my imagination, or just call me crazy... but that way I felt that I get to know her better...

Seeyah in our funny lives...

~ArnozA~
posted by Dudut @ 3:14 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER