My funny, romantic and ironic life

Friday, February 2, 2007
Raindrops keeps falling on my head
*Warning a little bit of sensual and abusive words being used ahead*


It's raining like crazy here in Jakarta, it's still raining even now, but that didn't stop me from going to campus today... even with my body half sick, and so did my friend adit... but it's totally worth it... I haven't laughed like today since like the last semester in college... my mouth and stomach are hurt just from the laughing... waahahahaaaa..... here's what we found out from our conversation about nothing today...

MBA = Married By Accident (obviously...)

PHD = Pretty Huge D*** (still general...)

now here's what I just found out...
S.Kom = Sister.Komplex... (the hell???)

and here's what kevin Found...
M.Sc = Masochists!!! (WTF??!?!?!?)

This stuff just cracks us up... we're literally Rolling On The Floor Laughing!!! aahhahaaaaa... that wasn't included the stuff we do when there's weird people or chicks comes through... and we imagined/talked about if any of us really went to Japan, then two years from the day he go, there'll be an Japanese Adult Videos starring... one of us with nicknames like 'dyt', 'kev', or even 'no'... mwahahahahaaa!!!!! oww man, I missed my friends... thx for a short blast of time guys...
posted by Dudut @ 2:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER