My funny, romantic and ironic life

Sunday, January 28, 2007
1... (Late sleep and My relative's wedding the next morning)
Okay, so this friday I went to take my cousin from Surabaya go out to look around at Jakarta... and we finished at around 1/2 past 10 coz I gotta take her and her husband to her brother's place at Kemayoran... then I went back home where everyone's gathering for a farewell party to my Grandpa/ma from Netherland coz they'll be going home the next day... and the party finished at around 12 o'clock, and I can't sleep coz I'm chatting with my cousins who's staying at my home for the night... Adam and Dicky... and we talked, eat, and watched TV until it's 3 in the morning, and I finally get to sleep at 3:40... normally it's fine, but at the morning I gotta wake up at 8 to get ready to go to my uncle's wedding!!! so I waked up like a zombie at 8, bath, shave, dressed up and stuff, and we're leaving at 9:15... and I arrived there just about time before the oath taking started... so I watched it... after it's finished I went out with my sister and cousin to find some breakfast... that's right breakfast!!! then we talked a bit about how long will he gone to Germany, and to buy me some stuff, ahahaa... but the interesting part is when he's telling me that he got a plan to get married before he's 25... dude... 25?? this year I'll be 23, and I just decide not to think about it just yet... but if he can do it, then... what the heck?!? go ahead man, break a leg... =P I mean while I just lose faith in my long term relationship, he pops up with this kinda idea... why don't you just grab a mallet and hit my head straight huh?? well I wish him ill, I mean well... and come back soon to be a successful person... and the wedding's pretty nice and just about time I'm gonna get more and more depressed... we're going home... yay!!!

(this's just 1 of many things I gotta do at this weekend which's really exhausting me, and I'm just really freakin tired to continue the post... It's almost 4 in the mornin for crap's sake...) so seeyah on the next post, kay??
posted by Dudut @ 2:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER