My funny, romantic and ironic life

Monday, January 15, 2007
Yet another tiring day...
I'm really tired... don't even wanna think about the stuff that's in my mind right now... One thing for sure to do tomorrow... finish up then send my application...

I already predicted that tomorrow's gonna be another annoying&boring day, but I'm still hoping something would change all that... I know maybe I'm hoping in vain here, but hey... even a cat could dream for a bigger bowl of milk, right?

last thing to say, again I wanna say to all womankind for being the most unpredictable living being in the world... when they say yes, does it mean no? when they're quite do they expect us to speak or do anything? or they just wanna be alone? do they expect something from us? why did they do that? did she know what it means when she did that? etc, etc, etc...
and that's just one of the simpler problems... don't even try to figure out what they're thinking about... hohohoo, even nostradamus would shoot his head for this one...

seeyah tomorrow...

~ArnozA~
posted by Dudut @ 11:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER