My funny, romantic and ironic life

Sunday, January 21, 2007
Bandunggg.....!!!!!
Okay, so I just went to Bandung, it's not a bad city, it's just the history I've had with this place's just terrible... but I went there anyway with my family, considering this might be the last time I could come here with my Grandpa/ma from Holland. So the way there's fine, I made a lot of stupid jokes/comments about unimportant stuff (as usual... ^^ ) just to cheer the whole car up... My cousin's mp3 with the headphone is my best friend there...
I spent lots of time hearing songs that'll make me feel more depressed... maybe that's one more reason why I get more and more annoying there, by listening songs that'll make me remember my problems that I already left behind... basically I'm here to take some time to clear my mind from some of the problems I had, but apparently I was wrong...
Well, so far everything's fine... we arrived at the hotel we're staying in, unload the stuff, and went straight to grab something to eat... but before that I just went to some place to eat where they serve instant noodles and stuff, and I just ate the most delicious onion chicken tasted instant noodle in the world... mean come on! it's just a bloody instant noodle, what difference does it makes if I'm the one who's cooking it?? well, whatever... -_- then we went to find a meal to hold our stomach until the 7:30pm reservation made at Sierra to celebrate my sister's Birthday... yaayyyy... Happy Birthday sis... >-(^_^)-<
After done eating, we went to some Factory Outlet, and guess what?? I'm the one who's buying stuff instead of my oldest sister... ^^ I bought a white jacket... yeaahh!!! Okay, after that we went back to the hotel to pick up the rest of the family, then went to Sierra... The location's kinda far but the place's great, it's got a nice view, and some romantic ambience, and guess who am I thinking about when I'm in a romantic place like this? It's a rethorical question, soo, anyway, the performers that night just can't stop playing Romantic songs... just when we're about to leave, they're playing Brian McKnight's "One Last Cry"... damn man, my cousin said "look out dude, your heart might stop in an instant while listening..." then off I go walking to the parking lot to take the car, so we can leave now!!! ahahahaa... my mom, Grandpa/ma , and my uncle&aunt went straight to the hotel to take a rest, coz they already gone to Ambarawa before here, so it must be a tiring day for them... then we went to a new (is it new?) place called Paris van Java... that place kinda like Cilandak Town Square (i think), but it has a 9 Studio Theatre (I forgot what It's called, but yeah it looked good despite my disappointment that we didn't go to watch a movie there, but it's fine coz I get to meet my friend Adit "Ting-ting" (it's a name...), it's kinda weird to meet your Jakarta friends in Bandung... ^^ so all we do was just taking a lot of pictures while my dad talks with one of the head honcho of Manchester United Cafe... hell, Arsenal rulezzz!!!!! after that we went back to the hotel... at night everyone went back to sleep, but I stayed outside listening musics while thinking about stuff that's been driving me crazy, when suddenly there's a loud voice coming through my headphone... at first I thought it's just a motorbike coz it went through my headphone, but it's different so I take it off then I heard the voice of a woman talking to her cellphone in the room right next to mine... and she's talking english with malay/indonesian accent which sounds ridiculous, and she keeps talking I love you, I need you... eventhough you have a husband... then I thought "what
the...?" maybe she meant wife but hell, it's more fun if she really does meant husband isn't it? Then my oldest sister go out and join my eavesdropping, ahahahaa... well, then she goes in and I also comes in at around 1/2 past 2...
the next day my oldest sis goes home with my uncle&aunt, and grandma/pa, so the rest of us go out and pick up my sister's friend and went to find some shoes for my sis's boyfriend... and I found some shoe's that I've been looking for in Jakarta... It's a skate shoes, Adio, Emerica, and even there's Nike Skateboard, damn... but then again, no money T_T so I just stayed outside the whole time, drooling... after it's done we went to buy some gifts, and went to one last place for me... Planet Comics, yeah baby!!! I've been wanting to see this place for years, and when I got there... I feel like a cat thrown to seaworld... wanting so much, but don't have much cash left... but I still bought some of the stuff I wanted, and that makes me the one with most stuff to bring back home... HOME!!! after that we're hoomeee!!!
posted by Dudut @ 1:06 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 22, 2007 at 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it called Blitz Megaplex, u dumbhead..!!! ;p
    - ur sister whose taking you to bandung to celebrate her quarter of century life - ^.^ -

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER