My funny, romantic and ironic life

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
I know it's weird but...
Well, the title said it... I know it's weird but I'm gonna post something that's totally 100% different from the previous one, and the difference's not even 24 hour... heck, if I wanted to I could just delete the post before (yeah, like there's anyone reading this blog...), but there's no value in that right?

but one might wonder what makes you change dude? what's the secret?

no big secret... it's just a thing that you call friend... this friend of mine did whatever a best friend could do... stay beside me, yell at me, get mad at me sometimes, and the best part is keep telling me the right thing no matter how I feel... so from deep down inside, I just wanna say thank you... and apologize if I brought much problems lately, and sorry if I didn't help much lately because of my endless problems...

so, the result is... I'm back to the old me...
I'm tired of being everything I hated, and everyone I despise...
I'm tired of waiting in vain...
I'm tired of doing, thinking, and dreaming about things/people that won't return anything back to me...
I'm tired of feeling like talking to a wall... or like a dog chasing a bone...

whenever y'all need me I'm still gonna be here, still the same old me... everything's the same... and I mean everything is the same... just keeping some stuff in the closet... (eventhough I don't know if someone's gonna open up the closet sooner or later)
this friend of mine told me to think about myself for a while, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do... I need to focus about myself for a while...

I know deep down inside, my feelings still the same... still wanna know, still curious, still some unclear problems... but at least for this week, I'm gonna do sumthin for myself...

last but not least, to this close friend of mine... 1000x thanks to you...

I'm still me
Still Arno...
Still Dangerous...
Still The Everloving Browneyed Fellow...

PEACE!!!
posted by Dudut @ 11:20 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 21, 2007 at 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hm.. do you have something for me in that closet of yours? hehehe anyway, glad you're stood up again.. btw, nice blog you have here.. keep it true and you'll have a hell of a masterpiece.

    ~NetSlayeR~

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER