My funny, romantic and ironic life

Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Imagine being in this situation...
Still the old,stupid and childish me...okay,okay...now... have y'all ever been in a situation/having a friend being like this?

Let's just my friend "D" is in love with this girl, and after a long process, in a conversation, D said to that girl that he's still in love with her... then that girl told D that he don't wanna be with someone right now... but after that, she also says that she do have feelings to D... so D's confused, and he thinks really hard to decide what to do... after a few headbanging to the wall, he finally decide that he'll just back off from everything, maybe she's better off without him... besides, he thinks that there's like other man that's more successful, and nicer that's also in love with her... coz all D wants is just her to be happy... even if that means him just being her friend, or even disappearing from her live forever... he knows it... coz he's been there, done that...

So he's about to tell her that he's about to back off from her, he's about to give a closure to her... for the second time in his life... (that's right, twice... think you know pain? this is pain my brothers...) but after he says that, she keeps on giving the signal that she doesn't want him to back off... now D doesn't know what to do... the thing that keeps going on his mind was his friend's words... "you gotta think about yourself for a while, stop thinking about other people, be selfish a bit..."

But D can't do it at that time... the more D sees any wrongdoings that this girl have done, the more he wants to be beside her and try to corrects her... even if it keeps on hurting him at this phase... he thinks "sorry, I can't think about myself when the one I love's still being like that..." it's a pretty simple minded way of thinking, but it comes from a pure feeling of respect, care, and love towards that girl...

And he could think that way because.......


It's her...


To other girls he could've just said that he's not an option... "choose me if you want, say no if you didn't!!! no need to leave me hanging like this, I'd rather chasing other chicks than being you backup!!!"
He knew and thinks like that because at some stage that girl thinks that D's making her as his backup... but when the situation's like this, isn't she just the same? making D as her backup? but again, he feels if by being beside her like this at the time could make her feels better... even if at the end she didn't wants D to be her boyfriend, at least he's done his part..... to make her smile lasted just a little bit longer...




Hey, don't be so serious people, it's just me yapping about some story... but you gotta admit, that those two person do have a unique relationship... some friends and few of my relatives told me to make their story a book... hey!!! we still haven't even seen the end yet... is it a happy ending for D? or is it a total fiasco? we'll see in this chapter that I'd like to call... time...

See you in our funny lives...
posted by Dudut @ 12:14 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER