My funny, romantic and ironic life

Sunday, January 28, 2007
Concentrate and focus!!!
Okay, a few weeks ago I watched on the news how Jason Kidd, playmaker from New Jersey Nets made a triple double and brings victory to his team, while being on a trouble with his wife (I think it's about his wife beating him, or something like that...). Then at wednesday, I laughed at my cousin coz she thinks that in a sport people don't need much concentrate/focus... especially on soccer or in my case, indoor soccer(futsal...).

So at thursday I went to play futsal with my friends, and it started pretty bad for me which also brings the team to loosedom(coz I'm the goalkeeper, just in case...). Maybe coz my body still didn't feel well, or whatever... then we swap teams, and then at the side, I received a message on my cell which really screw my mind at that time, and I don't even realized that it's already my turn to go to the court again...

So I threw my cell to my friend, and went straight back to the court half-minded... my body maybe moved to the goalkeeper's position, but my mind's totally somewhere else... the craziest thing's when my friend Angga was dribbling the ball still pretty far from the goal, but I know that he got a strong shooting power, which he really use... he shoots from almost half court right at me... normally I could at least punch the ball with my hand, or even just dodge it... but at that time my mind's really someplace else... so the ball hits my face REAL HARD!!! then I realized that I'm already at the floor looking at the ceiling............. I'm thinking... "F***!!!" then I woke up pretending it's fine, but actually my head's still kinda tingling up until now...

So for Jason Kidd, I just wanna give you a standing ovation for your professionalism, determination, and courage... and for my cousin, yeah! we do needed to concentrate&focus on sports... look at the mark on my damn head!!!!!

~ArnozA~
posted by Dudut @ 2:19 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 30, 2007 at 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bhuahuahuaa.. how come i never heard bout this story..?! but i bet i knew apa isi sms nya.. *wink wink.. ;p
    -sista..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER