My funny, romantic and ironic life

Thursday, January 25, 2007
If I could...
If I could restart my life... I wanna start knowing you from the beginning... we meet accidentally, then I asked your name, started an awkward conversation and asked for your phone number... started to send you messages, maybe called you sometimes... then when the time's right, (and I have enough guts of course...) I'll ask you out... maybe to eat somewhere, or just to watch a movie... then I'll start to really get to know you better, what do you like, what do you hate, what's your favorite food, what are you afraid of, and so on... and so on...

Or maybe I wanna meet you in a Serendipity kind of way, ahahaha... but maybe that's a little too much to ask right?

Man, I wish things won't be this complicated... from both your and my side...

Whoa, too much babbling... gotta find a job!!!

Seeyah in our funny lives...
posted by Dudut @ 9:55 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER