My funny, romantic and ironic life

Friday, February 2, 2007
If a picture says a thousand words...
Done feeding my cats, locked all the doors, everybody's asleep... now I want you all to sing along with me...


If a picture says a thousand words.......





Then what the hell is THIS?!??!?!??!?!



Man!!! we took this picture right after my friend's final thesis exam. we're just fooling around and takes a lot of stupid pictures, when suddenly that picture comes out... I wasn't aware of that picture at first, coz I went out for a while. But when I came back their faces were all changed, they're like "come on dude, let's get the hell outta here!! we'll fill you out on the road..." and in the car I was looking at the camera browsing at those pictures, and when that picture appears I was like "AAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT????" seriously, I was screaming like mad!!! I swear it's real... no editing and stuff... ahahahaa, if y'all still confused, thenI don't know what to say... but it's real... it's damn real...

ahahahaa, and I just wanna say Congrats to Gilang, Kevin, and Yennyta for finishing their final thesis... and come on dude, we gotta eat right??

Here's a sleepy face of me and Farel while waiting to go in to the classroom... man, I'm so ugly... ahahahahaaa, well it is funny to watch other people's faces on the final thesis court room =P but it's absolutely no funny when ourself's in there... hell, I don't even wanna do the slide presentation coz I'm afraid that I'm gonna end up making a joke and made everyone laugh but the lecturers... well, that day's kinda old but really worthy to be remembered... well, again congrats y'all... seeyah in Japan Kev... and seeyah in Holland Gil... but before that, seeyah at campus next monday, okay??? aahahahahaa.....
posted by Dudut @ 2:35 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER