My funny, romantic and ironic life

Sunday, January 28, 2007
2... (Off to the airport)
After the wedding I went straight home... arrived at 2, and leave again to airport at 3... so I got like less than an hour to sleep, and that's exactly what I did... take a nap for like 45 minutes, then I woke up and getting ready... prepare my suite also, coz we plan to went straight to the wedding from the airport... so we went to the airport, and I kinda hated that place... you know, the souvenir shop and the dunkin donuts... I hated it coz when we're there, there's always someone to say goodbye to, and this time's my Grandma and Grandpa... so we bought some food to eat while waiting the departing time comes, takes a lot of good and stupid pictures, just like the ones that's pictured here... lol... and after a few jokes about foreigner here and there, it's time to say farewell to them both... It's always sad to say goodbyes, actually I prefer to stay at home at times like this... but I gotta go anyway coz this might be the last time they came here to Jakarta, so I gotta work hard if I ever wanna see them again... this picture's kinda blurry, but it's a good one for me... it's enough to make me miss them already now, and hopefully I could go to Holland this year so I could meet them... I'm gonna miss them both...
So after that it's too early to go to the wedding, so we go back home first to take a short break, dressed up, and leave again around 7:30 to the wedding...


aww, it's not over yet... still more to come...
posted by Dudut @ 9:57 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At January 29, 2007 at 2:17 PM, Blogger gerbera_iris said…

    how many times do you really use that jacket???
    everywhere i look is that one again and again and again
    hahahahha
    altough it looks good ahahhaaha

     
  • At January 30, 2007 at 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, i miss 'em too..
    somehow the house become so quite..
    there's no fruits for dessert, no hot coffee on breakfast, no good reason for having lots of good meals..
    as a turn out, i'll make my additional resolution for this year: work my ass off n go visit them next year.. ^.^
    smangaaaaaaaaads...!!!
    -sista..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER