My funny, romantic and ironic life

Monday, January 29, 2007
4... (Elementary School Reunion)
Man, after Rico's wedding, we went home and miraculously, I can't sleep!!! that's why I wrote on this blog at that time, and finally get to sleep at 4:30 in the morning... and with a very lazy waking up, I went to drop my mom at my elementary school... at around 12 I went there also with my sisters and aunt... so I meet some of my old friends... some of them I got bored of, but some of them I really missed... at first I just met Titis, Toguda, MC (chairun), Diah, Ghana, Ruben, and Rizky (bule)... then a few more people came, like Bara and Thiva... I'm still ashamed for not recognizing him sooner, coz I'm like thinking who the hell's that dude, even Ghana who's from a different class with me could tell who's he right away... sorry dude... ahahaa...
We went to some nostalgic trip through the place where we spent 6 years together studying, fighting, crying, and do what kids that age normally do... we went to the backyard where we usually train long jump, which's now just an abandoned ground... we went to the classes that we thought was really scary at that time coz there's an artificial skeleton there... we went to see our old teachers which at that time they're all very tall for us, but now they're shorter than us... we went to see the basketball that was so huge at that time, but now we know that it's not even the official size for the actual basketball court... it was all fun, wished there's more of them coming but hey, at least some of them came right? and we do have some fun... man, I missed you all!!!!!



Man, that's about it... my really2 full weekend, oh, after the reunion I went to watch movie at the theatre with my cousin & sister at 18:35... then it's done... and yet again, miraculously I can't sleep till now... man... -_-

~ArnozA~
posted by Dudut @ 1:24 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER