My funny, romantic and ironic life

Sunday, February 4, 2007
When I look at the mirror right now
When I saw at the mirror just after I'm done showering... I just realized that I looked like a mess... haven't shaved for almost a week, my hair starting to get long, starting to loose weight (that's right!!!)... and I don't know if it's a good thing or bad or even both... well that's just phisically... when I saw inside, I saw a bad guy, a bad big mouthed liar who talks too much and don't even care about other people's feeling... I saw am idiot who can't be thankful for what God has given to him, and can't even do what God has told him to do... I saw a disgusting person who only thinks about himself, and always put his ego first... I saw an ignorant person who couldn't even make a decision for himself... He's a sissy who couldn't made up his mind on any kind of things, from small things, up to the things that'll decide his own future...

Well,that's what I felt today...

Today I feel a little weird... I won't say it here, but it sure does make me feels depressed... so depressed....... it makes realized that I'm all of those persons that I mentioned before... if it's just me then it's okay, but if it affects people around me, then it's makes me an even worse person...

But I'm still me, doing what I gotta do... one of my best friend told me that I'm moving too slow with my life... I'm sorry but as people said.....

slow motion's better than no motion.......

That's the best thing I can do... sorry but hey, at least I'm moving forward right?? I hope you'll be by my side when I'm started to go backwards again buddy...

~ArnozA~
posted by Dudut @ 12:13 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER