My funny, romantic and ironic life

Friday, February 9, 2007
Get Lifted
I'm back... and no! there's no John Legend's "get lifted" Lyrics down here... I gotta give one big thanks to someone... no, she's not one of my best friend, I barely see her, she won't even realized that she had given me a little bit of light... I first met her at highschool... I'm such a big jerk that time... yup that's right... she's one of my ex... after highschool she went to the same university as I am, but I never get to talk with her, coz honestly the relationship didn't ended well... (and my girlfriend at that time would kill me if I did talked that much with her...) we only went out for a little more than 1 month... okay, I'll be honest, she became like my rebound after I broke up with my first girlfriend... but that's the first and last time I'll ever did that, and that's why I've always been wondering how's she doing? coz I really felt a lot of guilt towards her up until now... I just wanna know, is she doing fine?

Well, yesterday I was at my campus and saw her sitting alone holding tissues at her nose, then I asked what was she crying for? turns out she's ill, ahahahaa... so we chat quite a bit, I finally found out that she's doing great... (my friend told me that all of my ex are better off without me, ahahahahaa maybe he's right... should I become gay? >.<) funny watching my friends's reaction when they found out she's my ex, they'd like "WTF?!?!?!" ahahhaa, coz I don't think she's that pretty... what I liked from her was her personality... she means everything she does towards me, when I asked about math or physics, and her eyes... arrghhhh!!! killer!!!!! ahahahaa... she already had a boyfriend now, a working boyfriend... well that's a smart move I told her... go find a successful guy for you, not a bum like me... ahahhaaa... anyway, I finally get to talk with her... and you know what? that actually kinda gets me lifted a bit... well, at least I don't need to go out till morning again that night... I could go to sleep at home that night.

So other than my best friends, and my friends who's going through a similar/even worse thing like I had right now... I wanna say thanks to her... eventhough it just a little bit, but it's enough to stop me from doing anything more stupid... wish you the best...


~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 6:03 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER