My funny, romantic and ironic life

Sunday, February 4, 2007
Fragile...
A few post ago I write something about how Jason Kidd did an amazing thing while disturbed with his personal problems... well just a few days ago, on a match against Orlando Magic, he scored 0 points on that game, and his team lost the match. People said that it's the impact from his divorce... to me it sounded pretty normal. Whenever I got some personal problems, all I could do was whining, getting angry at people, and all of those useless crap... all I could do was being still... and try to stop my life from spinning, just like right now. Coz right now I'm on the bottom again... and you know what? sometimes I liked being at the bottom coz it pushed me to my limits, I'll do some stuff I don't realize that I can/still could do... It'll make me stronger and hopefully it'll make me a better man...

Right now I dunno what I feel... what I feel the most is... I feel sick... then there's this confusion, after that comes regrets... along came anger... and last but not least, comes sadness... this last one's the most frustrating feelings I had... It's really really frus-freakin-trating...

Who says that men can't cry? I'm a living proof of it... we act all tough and strong on the outside eventhough we're dying inside... it usually happens to guys who do know how to appreciate and love you ladies madly, but these type of guys have the most fragile heart in the world. These type of guys tend not to protect their heart, and gamble their heart away on you ladies, hoping you'll take care of his heart... with just hope... they don't care if they'd end up with a broken heart... they just wanna make you smile happily...

Funny stuff today when my friend told me a story about some stuff that's been on his mind, and as usual, it involved a girl... he said after that, he actually feels sick. And he keeps on holding it until now... I told him just to let it out man, throw up... coz I've been there... I've had so many problems that makes me sick, it makes me throw up... actually I've did that like three times since December... resulting from the problems that just keeps adding on, it makes me tired, it makes me sick of myself...


So does that enough to make all of you ladies believe that guys's heart are fragile? My friend's story? My own story?? Even superstar like Jason Kidd's???

You decide...
posted by Dudut @ 10:08 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At February 5, 2007 at 9:07 AM, Blogger gerbera_iris said…

    well if a guy heart is that fragile how much fragile can a women heart be?? but women have the strength to move on..

     
  • At February 5, 2007 at 9:36 PM, Blogger Dudut said…

    it's only normal when women have a fragile heart, well...coz...you know...they're women... do you get what I mean?
    well we do move on, but we won't show to the world what we've done to get over it... and sometimes women don't believe or won't even care if there's some of those guys out there's also fragile hearted...

     
  • At February 5, 2007 at 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    true.. rest my case.

     
  • At February 6, 2007 at 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    all u need now is a hug.. let me hug u dear my lovely best friend >:D< owwwwwwwwwwwwwww

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER