My funny, romantic and ironic life

Tuesday, February 6, 2007
One last...
Dunno when I'm gonna be able to get back online again... but I just wanna write some more useless stuff that's been on my mind...


When it took years to build a relationship, it only took hours or even minutes to shatter them apart... I know what I said coz I've been through that kinda thing more than once... I dunno what the hell am I gonna do now... actually I really wanna shoot myself right in the head now, but that just don't make sense right? how the hell am I gonna find a bullet for my guns at this time of days?
But I think I need some time to think about myself now... I plan to go out and meet with my friends for the next couple of days, if I could I wanna go out of town next week... maybe I still could do that coz I still haven't find a job yet...

But maybe I need it... actually I do need some stuff... I need to cry, check... I need to yell, check... I need to get angry, check... I need to hit something, check... all that's left is a big laugh... I really could use a laughter... hope I'll get that tomorrow...

To all my friends, this is just me at the moment... I'm still the old me... as I said before, still Arno... still Dangerous... still the everloving browneyed fellow... ahahahaaa...


Seeyah in our funny lives...
~ArnozA~
posted by Dudut @ 10:40 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At February 7, 2007 at 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well thats life dude.. every step u take need consequences.. so face it n dont run.. that would make u become a gentleman in ur life.. so be safe n take care.. everything gonna be okay.. kekekekek

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER