My funny, romantic and ironic life

Sunday, February 11, 2007
Another long weekend...
Another long weekend for me, so I went to a comic festival which was being held at Pasaraya Blok M... I went there with my friend linda riding Jakarta's infamous Busway... I met with my friend from highschool on the bus, and chat quite alot with him. So we arrived there and again I met my highschool friend working for the show's Event Organizer , she's selling ticket at the entrance... so after a few words with her we meet up with the rest of the guys, mudie, uci, and adit, then a few minutes later gilang and kevin joins us... man, I already prepared myself by just bringing little money, I ain't got no plan to buy much, but it's a comic fest which focuses on US comics... how can I not buy lots of stuff?!??!?! after walking around a couple of times, I broke the silence by started buying a few 90's comics... it's Avengers vol.3 #1 and #2, which was written by Rob Liefeld (my comic hero at that time... well, I just loved the Avengers, so I bought it...) and not long after that Kevin saw this Evangelion Kit selled for just 30.000 Rupiah at place where I bought my books, only the case's a little raggedy... and after that linda really amuses us when she bought this Pirates of the Carribean's Jack Sparrow action figure... it's head could move around and it's so funny... but we didn't expect her to be the one spent the most money out there, followed by mudie who bought this glow in the dark superman shirt... after that I bought some MAD magazine to keep me company while staying home doing nothing... also at valentine's day... T_T well at least I'm having fun there, I met my friend koni there, and started showing off stuff that we found, trying to get each other's stuff coz I know he's a Rob Liefeld's fan... ahahahhaaa... anyway that's pretty much what we did there, after that I went to the gamecenter to play a bit...
But after that my mom called to drive her to this restaurant coz my sister's out there treating her friend&some of my family for her waayyy belated birthday... so I went to tomodachi restaurant at radio dalam and started to meet my sister's highschool friends,there's a TV announcer, Indonesia's basketball national team member, a doctor, etc... etc... etc... it's a funny combination knowing back in their highschool days, they were all a national level basketball player... well, I'm just having fun there with my family and cousins (pictured here), and this cute baby my sister's friend had... man, those cheeks are the chubbiest I ever saw... ^^
Anyway after that I went back to play at the gamecenter to meet and play with my brother and went home at 5am... it's normally fine, but at 10 or 11 mudie wanna come to my house to copy some stuff, and went to buy some DVD's at noon... and now..... I can't sleep... ahahahahaaa...

About the picture above, I dunno why the heck we took it in front of chatterbox cafe's huge logo, sorry bout that... ^^


Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 10:45 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER