My funny, romantic and ironic life

Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Remembering my old dayz...
What??? more than a week without writing on my blog??? well I'm so sowwy my loyal 1-to-four reader of my blog... There's a lot of stuff has been going on lately, so... sorry guys, hueheheee... but I'm alive, and still the old me... still Arno... Still Dangerous... Still the Everlovin Browneyed Fellow...

And now I'd like to talk about nicknames, you know like when you're a kid they'd call you wetpants or whatever... or when Playing games you would use a cool nickname or anything like that? here's what my nicknames are since I was a little kid...


Bibir/Bibiw (Indonesian for lips) - elementary~Junior High
Well, I don't have like the biggest lips at both elementary or junior high, but I dunno... they said I open my mouth all the time, so I'll just accept it at that time, ehehehe...

The Legend - 2nd grade High School
I always wanna be remembered by everyone, that's why I chose that name... "The Legend"... well, no one actually ever calls me that, but I just loved after playing soccer and we won, and I'll just started yelling "The Legend was here!!! Thank you very much ladies and gentlements..." ahahahaa, but when we lost, my classmates would just yell at me "The legend is dead!!!" But hey, why can't I call me and classmates Legends? man, we were just at 2nd grade, and we won against a whole bunch of 3rd grader, and reach the finals!!!!! damn, we were good, and I'll say it again to my class 2-4 classmates, we are The Legends!!!

Hammer - Online
Ahahhaaa, this one's pretty simple... I used to love watching Ultimate Fighting Championship, and I liked everyone there from gracie to sakuraba... but I don't know why at that time, I was a Mark Coleman fan... and guess what's his nickname? "Hammer" that's right Mark "The Hammer" Coleman... simple huh?

Eyedea - Online
I always loved rap and hip-hop and eyedea was one of the all time greatest freestyle rap battle of all time... he even beat eminem... well, that's just even more simple right??


Aahhh the past... I really missed it... wanna go back and study more on everything... ahahahaaa...

seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 11:03 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER