My funny, romantic and ironic life

Saturday, March 3, 2007
Ocean Park
This is it... this maybe the last long trip that I could've done with my college friends, but hey... we're going to the Ocean Park to swim baby!!! I went with my friends... Kevin, Faris, Gilang, Adyt, Ricko, and Rimbo... we met at our lovely but starting-to-get-me-boring campus... there is some kinda bad signs today coz it's been raining like crazy since before noon, but that won't stop us!!! as an old song said... "we're not gonna take it!!!!!" and so we finally started our trip for the day... it's a really long way to get there, but we finally could get some fun... at first it was just the 7 of us, but then more people shows up... at first we were so excited with the place, but after we went on the waterslides and other places we started to feel kinda bored, coz it didn't have so much ride as we expected... and most of them are for kids!!! well we totally acted like a little kid that time... okay, we do often act like a kid everyday... but it may be for the last time we could have that kinda fun, ahahahaaaa... there's a whole bunch of funny things that day, I can't even mention it all... I got the pictures (which I'll share some here) and some videos (which you gotta ask me personally to get...) that'll make you ROFL!!! I swear!!!!! there's Rimbo with his G-String, ahahahahaa j/k bro... and adyt who couldn't swim and he's so big he needs to find a stairs to get out of the pool :)) j/k again man...
Well, we make some of the nastiest picture that we could think of... :p but I can't get on some of the picture coz I'm like the cameraman there... :( but I liked it coz I could save more memories about these ignorant fools... :D so after that and a couple of winks to some of the pretty ladies out there :p we got out from the place and talked about what're we gonna do next... like where to eat and stuff, ahahaa... then we finally decide to go back to campus and just eat there, but after a few miles on the highway Ricko's car started to throw smokes out... so we pull over and checking out what's wrong... we pull over for about more than 1/2 hour... and finally Ricko decide to go home with Rimbo accompanies... but standing on the side of a highway at night time like that really makes my body feels unwell instantly, but thankfully I'm fine... actually, I'm Legendary!!! ahahaaaa... after that we went to campus and eat, and finally we decide to go home and take a rest... oh, except for adyt who decide to play at a gamecenter til morning with Ricko and Rimbo... I don't know where they got the power to do that from... so the rest of us are still going home... it's really a tiring day but it was worth it... and it was fun!!!!! I'll miss you all guys...


Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 12:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER