My funny, romantic and ironic life

Sunday, March 4, 2007
Another elementary reunion...
Wheew... I got the luckiness of having my elementary school friends could be reached so easily... so we gather around this sunday... well only 7 of us who shows up but that's much knowing there's only around 30 of us in that one class... there's me, Sandi, Togu, Ika, Dyah, Nia, and Chika... so everyone that came this time, well I already familiar with... except for Ika and Chika... I haven't heard from Ika for so long, but chika I already talked through messenger a lot. Man, I still can't forget when she's done watching/covering Muse concert, she can't stop babbling about it until 3 in the morning!!! I just came back at 1, and when I'm about to go to sleep, she called me and just can't stop talking... arrgrhhhh, but it's okay though... She promised to treat me for a meal after all the trouble she gave me... :p j/k girl... well but she does bring our 3rd grade class photo, and that's a weird one to look at coz I looked sooooooooooooooo different with I am right now... and there's a couple person that I forgot!!! Damn it, who's Rini??!?!? Still can't remember her... anyway we talked alot with each other, and finally the girls are going to look around to find some stuff to buy... I'm single dammit, I'm not suppose to walk around waiting for a girl to shop... that's a couple thing... but it's alright coz I could talk a little with togu, and funny stuff when I said those thing about doing this is a couple thing, he replied with "Who knows if one of this girls is going to be your girlfriend..." and I went like "WTH do you mean with that dude?!?!?!" ahahahaaa, well he is right... who knows? ahahahaahaaa then we both laughed out loud... :p
Well it's a long day, and I know that on the next reunion Togu and MC's going to yell at me, coz on the previous one I went home with one girl (Nevie), and this time I go home with two (Nia and Chika) ahahahaaa, come on man... I only dropped Chika at The Sultan coz she wanna go watch Jamie Cullum at Java Jazz, and Nia's home was really close to me, so before you both yell at me, just gimme a break will ya? :p anyway..... it was fun y'all... hope to see you all again soon...
Sorry chik, gotta put this pic for the finale coz I looked best at this one, and I don't have the heart to crop your face off the picture, ahahahaaaaa..... ^^V


Seeyah in our funny lives y'all...

~Arno~

posted by Dudut @ 11:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER