My funny, romantic and ironic life

Monday, March 12, 2007
This weekend
This weekend I went to my campus (again) to copy stuff out from my friends... I'm still kinda pissed coz of my messed up PC back at home, but thankfully I could borrow Kevin's IDE to USB cable so I could use my HDD at my laptop, and here I am writing all this crap from my lovely laptop... aahahaha... after copying all those stuff we went sightseeing at Taman Anggrek Mall, and just walking around looking around searching for some goodies tobe looked at (from those words y'll should realized that I'm trying to say that we're all broke as hell... :p) But we met at some old college friends there, gloria, christine, triviana, and their whole gang... ahahahaa, kinda missed them eventhough we're not that close at college.

Anyway thanks to Linda for buying me a copy of Civil War #7... :p I know she'd be angry when she read this (she hated too much 'thanks') well, it's your fault though... actually it's not, it's that bastard's fault, ahahahahaaaa... wth,enough with that useless stuff.

Funny stuff was when I already got off Kevin's car at Semanggi, I realized that the comic's left behind the headrest... so I called them right away and told them to pull over at Planet Hollywood. Then I rushed them with a bus, and took the book, ahauhauhauaaaaa...

Oww, and from the stuff I asked Linda to download from her office I just realized there's this old video clip from Extreme - Stop The World. Damn I really missed that song, surely brings me back to my old dayz... well i first heard and understands their song when I'm at junior high, but still it's a great song... reminds me of my old dreams to become a musician :)) I still listening to this song even at this time right now!!! here's the lyrics, Extreme - Stop The World...


All the world's
a masquerade
made up of fools
and philosophers
Were it to rain
on our charade,
all washes away,
except for our true colors

If any people bothered
looking for truth, please,
STOP THE WORLD
from spinning 'round
instead we choose to follow
footsteps of fools, please
STOP THE WORLD
from spinning 'round
If nothing's new under the sun
for me and you
Won't somebody please...

STOP THE WORLD
STOP THE WORLD
I WANNA GET OFF
STOP THE WORLD
STOP THE WORLD
WHERE THERE IS LOVE

If we forget
yesterday,
We're bound to repeat it
tomorrow
It's not too late
to start today,
Better off safe,
than sorry

Do unto those as you would
do to yourselves, please,
STOP THE WORLD
from spinning 'round
We need more feet to walk
in one another's shoes, please

STOP THE WORLD
from spinning 'round
There's nothing new
under the sun
for me and you,
Won't somebody please...



Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 5:10 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At March 12, 2007 at 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wuahahahahahaha... hehhhh for d last time.. please stop with another "thanks".. ur mother look very beautiful.. awwwwww very nice to see some guys hang out with his mother... *family man* :))

     
  • At March 13, 2007 at 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    4 cappuletkhan:
    he's not family man, he's the only child that my mom had.. a.k.a, anak mami bgt.. hehehehe..
    oia another thing, he hung out with mom for only 2things, either he needs money, or its involve free food..
    kekekekekkk.. piss out bro..
    -sista,

     
  • At March 16, 2007 at 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well... the words family man is not for arno.. i know that he is a "money eyes" a.k.a mata duitan kekeke.. tp sumpe loe no anak mami ??? ic ic.. grow up dude.. maluloe sama badan =))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER