My funny, romantic and ironic life

Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Killing time... with skatepark plans
Yup, I'm just killing some time from this bad mood I had the whole day... actually I couldn't figure out about this idea I had in my mind... if you had a hell lot of budget to make a skate park, what would you make? well I keep on crossing my finger that it'd really happened... but given those idea already made me think of some stuff and can't help but to draw the image that's on my mind... this is the first idea that pops up on my mind... it's to fill the gap between 2 building with a mini-ramps, and on the same time the gap between the buildings should be enough to be at least an ollie gap...


What I concerned from this model is
1. would it be enough to make a mini-ramps with just 4-5 meter?
2. if it's not, then would the gap on the roof became too long? (coz I dunno how long usually those pro's did when they did a f/s flip or a kickflip on a sidewalk gap or even a rooftop gaps... and this park was planned to be made at Indonesia... there's no pros here...)
3. if it's too long then should we put on a kicker ramp?
4. if we do put a kicker, would it be danger if some unsupervised beginners/kids tried to hit the gap and fell down from a building height? this concept is for a skate park, mind you...
5. could starbucks really sells on a skatepark? :p

anyway, just wanna put out this idea before I lost the paper I drew this sketch on somewhere in my room :p if anyone could give me any ideas whether my ideas doable or not or any critics would be really welcomed... sorry for the really crappy sketch...


Seeyah in our funny life...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 2:03 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At April 26, 2007 at 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pliss dehhh starbucks muluk... warteg bahari kek.. jatim kek.. merakyat dikit napah... =)) =)) jadi klo mo maen skate bisa milih.. iya klo orangnya banyak duit klo lagi ga ada duit masa iya abis maen skate trus gigit jari kelaperan gara-gara makananny amahal-mahal semua ??? :)) just joke broo...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER