My funny, romantic and ironic life

Saturday, June 9, 2007
My friend...
A story from my friend... moments ago he talked to me...



"I cried this morning....... I've been holding it for so long... it's just too damn hard, man... It's just that... here's how it goes... I think of this a few days ago. It was a holiday when I was alone on this mall, shopping, buying some stuff for my daily needs, then I ran into this girl who went to the same highschool with me, and we were talking a bit until she asked 'so you're alone?' I'm like 'yeah, just trying to kill some spare time I got...' then she goes 'where's your girlfriend?' then I think at myself and said 'yeah... where's my girlfriend?'
Dude, I ain't care about what others think, but I really needed her right now... it's killing me man... that's the main reason why I always looked for a girlfriend, coz I thought I could see her when I wanted... well, maybe not all the time but at least after our long days of work, we could see each other, talked about everything, maybe watched a movie, or even just to do some window shopping... But no... I can't do that... she's way too busy, and at the end, it's me who have to get back and make way for all the things that came our way...
Why I cried you ask? see, I tend to predict things based on my experience and other sources in my life... from that I could make a conclusion on how things may ended up... heck, call me a futurist if you want. And from this situation, I could predict that this won't last long... I won't be able to handle it, and we're gonna end up apart... eventually one of us will get sick of it and will took a step away...
And today I couldn't meet her again, it's killing me... I dunno where to go again, or what the hell should I do... I'm ached... I'm tired... and that's why..... I cried this morning............."


He start and ended his story with the same sentence..... it's just that... I felt... when he told the... I think that if....... aawwww, fuck it.....


Seeyah in our funny lives

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 8:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER