My funny, romantic and ironic life

Saturday, June 2, 2007
When things went wrong
When things went wrong, we could only imagine... "why?" well that's just how life are supposed to be, right? I'm having those kind of things happened to myself lately... but it's just me acting like a baby out here... there's a little much problems at work lately, but today I could at least get those stuff out of my chest for a while and rest for tonight and tomorrow...
Still at my office now, just laying back for a while, listening to my musics, writing this blog, and this secretary won't stop talking!!! arrghhhh!!! damn it woman! gimme a break for a while would ya?? well, let's just rest today, hope everything went well if I do went out with my girl tonight...
That's it, not much for this post... next time I'll talk about the time I went to the chocolate factory... that's right!!! I went to a chocolate factory!!!!! aahahahaha, so stay tuned, my beloved loyal readers... love you all...

Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 1:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER