My funny, romantic and ironic life

Sunday, June 3, 2007
Is it okay?
I was just wondering, is it okay leaving your heart aching? questioning things that you should never asked? keep on hiding it just to makes things right? is it really for the best? or would it ended up like it always did? tragically?

I'll never know what the future holds... and I surely don't know how long could I endure this... but for the sake of the person I loved, and for the sake of my own feelings, I'll stand as hard as a rock. don't care what'd come hit and hurt me out/inside,I'll stand for as long as I can...

But even a rock could fall or break... would it be broken before the time? Could I stand it until my dreams are fulfilled? No one knows... we'll just see the end of it, when I post it down here...

Good night y'all...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 1:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER