My funny, romantic and ironic life

Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Chocolate Factory...
Okay, sorry for the delays, but here's the story when I went to a chocolate factory... mmmm..... I know it may sounded yummy, and chocolate gooey stuff covering your face in a charlie and his chocolate factory kinda way... but noooo... this is I'm coming to set your phone system's pabx and access point for mobile telephone trip kinda way... I'm there to install their phone system, and now's the time to survey the place, finding the right spot to put the access point so it'll cover all of the area on that factory... I could see piles and boxes of chocolate brand on the warehouse, but I can't touch it... :(( damn you!!!!! I only could smelled the scent of those chocolate, milk, cocoa, and... hmmm..... and it's a factory, so it's so damn hot inside... and I gotta wear this dress to go in, and this shower cap... and I gotta cover my shoes with this plastic thingy... well, it's a chocolate factory alright... I don't wanna buy Silver Queen and finds a little hair inside the package, and that's what they tried to prevent.
Before we came in to this room, we gotta double our plastic shoes and wash our hand like a doctor before operation... after that, we gotta go through this automatic sliding door, then the door would closed, and we gotta face to the side where this wind would blow to clean us out... damn, I feel like an astronaut just got back to earth, and they're cleaning me up from this cosmic trashes and stuff... man, it's so funny to wear these dresses... I'm there with my friend Johnson who looks like a pretty cool dude, but in these clothes, he looked like an old nanny... =)) no offense dude, just kidding... ehehehee :p
Well, it's a pretty nice place, I just hated the fact that after that I gotta stay there until 3 AM in the morning to set things up, and I gotta be at my office again by the morning... damn.....
Chocolate Ice Cream Coating... mmmm.......


Well, that's all about the trip kids, hope now you all learned a little about the factory that made those chocolate that you secretly ate behind your mom's back... :p


Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 10:53 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At June 15, 2007 at 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    damn you arnozaaa~~!!!!
    i want my chocolate!!! :P

     
  • At June 16, 2007 at 8:37 AM, Blogger Dudut said…

    dude, I'm not even done with the story and you already bashing me??? how rude... :p well, I'm done now so you can bash me again if you want... I ain't giving you any chocolate though... :))

     
  • At June 16, 2007 at 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooo please dehhh.. stop bash each other.. tenagn mud.. kata arno mo ditraktir coklat kok nti pas lo balik.. sekalin pabrik coklatnya deh dibeli wkwkwkwkwkwkwk

     
  • At June 16, 2007 at 10:16 AM, Blogger Dudut said…

    iya, ntar dibeliin... tapi gw suapin yah mud, ahahahaa... kl mau sih ayo aja... kekekekeee...

     
  • At June 26, 2007 at 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    beuh, disuapin arno?? over my dead body... kekekeke

    btw, dark chocollate please....

     
  • At June 26, 2007 at 8:46 PM, Blogger Dudut said…

    Makanya pulang sini mud, mo dibeliin kevin lontong coklat tuh katanya... ahuauhahuahuaaa... masa lontong makan lontong... :p =)) =))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER