My funny, romantic and ironic life

Friday, July 20, 2007
:)
Hmmmm..... I dunno what to write, but all I know is that I slept with a smile for the last two days... I felt so happy, and I could forget all of the problems at work...
You ever feel that way? I mean, I never slept with a smile for a long time... and now it just happened to me... I loved it... enjoyed it... and I hope it'll last forever... ahahahaa... but I know things happens, and moods could be ruined for a long time.

So I just wanna have fun all this time as long as it last... coz we don't know what'll happen next... and for all of you who had this kind of feelings, just enjoy it for as long as you can... ok?


Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 7:59 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At July 20, 2007 at 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yupe... same here.. n it's all because my foolness wkwkwkwkwk.. the musquitos.. ngiung ngiung ngiung.. almost every nite.. arggghhhhhhhh...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER