My funny, romantic and ironic life

Monday, July 30, 2007
Fery (Benkyo)'s wedding
Okay, now's the wedding of another old friend of mine, and we're late... we're really late... we don't even get anything to eat, and we gotta go to a mall and eat there coz everyone's so hungry... :p Well I met with some old friends from my gaming days and chatted with everyone. It sucked coz we're so late and there's no more food aroud... well at least we could congratulate fery and his wife... Fery used to be the commander on my Counter Strike team. He's always a hot-headed dude on the game, but a pretty calm dude off the monitor. It's a long day, well maybe it's coz of the hunger, ehehehee... Seriously dude, not even a drink!!!
After that we all went to Senayan City to get something to eat... I wish I could talked more with all of those people at the wedding, but it's a fun day. After dropping my sisters at home, I went out again with my girl to watch Transformers, ehehehe... Cool movie!!! And ended the day with a big smile from her... It's just the best thing in the world... great day overall...


Love this pic...


Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 12:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER