My funny, romantic and ironic life

Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Another thoughts in my head
People said that when you hang out with great,smart, or whoever smarter than you are... Then you could became smarter than you are right now... Well, at my office now, there are some of those smart people... There's some good people... And there's a lot of those selfish-dumba$$-good-for-nothing bastard who'll do/use anything/anyone for their own benefit.

Aside from all of the priceless lessons I get from those good&smart people, the pressure from those bastards upstairs just keep getting on my nerve... But I can't leave with no backup plan... I'll leave as soon as I got another job...

If by 'accident' my boss finds this blog of mine, well now you know... And it's not about you or anyone on our lovely support room... It's just I'm looking for a better paying job, coz you know... I wanna help my family more... Actually, the thing that makes my decision this hard is how I'm gonna tell my boss about it. I really respected him... But finally, the pressure keeps on killing me... And I can't handle it anymore... So once more, I'm leaving as soon as I get a new/better job...



Seeyah in our funny lives

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 10:13 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER