My funny, romantic and ironic life

Thursday, September 6, 2007
The title supposed to be "Sleepy..."...
...but hey, shit does happens and could just flip your monkey ass mood like 180 degree... am I right? You ever heard a news about something so bad, you wanna accidentally make your nose bleed? Seriously, it's so suck, it beats Asia Carerra at 1995 world c#(*-sucking contest... and that makes me wanna changed the title to "Kiss my Armani Ass!!!"

I wrote this blog not only when I'm feeling happy, joyful, and those crap... I wrote it when I want to and on whatever circumstances... no matter how fucked up my feeling is... especially just like right now... I'm so fucked up, that if it's the end of the world and I'm left alone with a goat, I won't fuck it... I'll kick, punch, and mutilate it until I felt better...

Oh, and I just wanna say if there's anyone reading this blog and got a problem with anything I put on in here, whether it's something I wrote, or anything I attached here (video,photo's,etc...), could talked about it directly to me!!! Don't be asking other people bout what I wrote here, they don't know shit! so ask me, and stop being a sissy...

At the end, I just wanna say shit does happens... and it won't just happened once in your live... It'll happen oftenly... 100 time's too small a number... So here's for more fucked up things up ahead our future... may we all could bear it with all our might... *cheers*.....


Seeyah in our funnily fucked up life...

~Fucked up Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 10:03 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER