My funny, romantic and ironic life

Monday, September 10, 2007
Aftermath...
After the wedding me, Linda, Dony, Farel, Paru & Dewi went to Ancol... that's like the place in Jakarta where you could see the ocean. We take our suits off and went out on a separated car, and arrived there at about 4 (i guess)... Just in time to walk a bit down the pier to enjoy the sea wind going through our tired-of-day-to-day-job head. And after that we eat at McDonalds and talked about our works, what do we do, and just at the middle of my meal, my phone rang... And the hotel at Banjarmasin called me to complain coz something's wrong with their phone line. But things went right again after I figured out what's wrong, and we continued to talk & sharing ideas...

Whenever I see this pic, I keep on singing
Bohemian Rhapsody in my head :p

We keep on taking pictures until we bored ourself with pictures, especially Dony who became a camera-bitch when it comes to taking picture :p (j/k dude...)
Just a thought to y'all, walking at night at the pier could make you sick the day after. I mean the wind's so could you could probably wore a jacket, but I'm telling you, it won't help much... ^^
And while we sit around the pier at night, suddenly fireworks started to come out... damn, what a day for us... We get to end it with a firework... After that we walked to the beach to seat and drink some coffee, water, tea, etc... and called selo to find out what's he doing that time. Probably gettin' some... ;)) Well we talked abit to him and his girlf.. I mean Wife ;), and after that we all went home...

A little peek at the fireworks we saw

Well, that's it... That's our weekend, always fun with your friends... Gonna miss you all guys. Especially Paru who's going to Australia next week to continue his study, farewell buddy... Wish the best for you... ^^V

Can't make this pic with a cell phone right? :p

Soooo, my girl and I just wanna say good night, and have a lovely week to you all.



Seeyah in our funny lives

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 11:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER