My funny, romantic and ironic life

Monday, September 10, 2007
My friend Selooooo!!!
He's getting married, so me and my friends are coming to his wedding party and make a mess there... >:) Now since he never treat us whether it's his birthday or anything, now's payback time... aahaahahaa.....
Now a little story about Mr.Selo Widono... while most of us all born at 1984, this dude born at 1978... He dropped out from his previous campus which is one of the best ones in Indonesia. Well can't complain about that, coz he himself don't give a damn about it... Another addition about him, is that he'll eat any kind of leftover food he finds in the table. I mean it... He'll eat it no matter who's food is that. Does that sounded sexy? >.< Check out selo's blog at www.cellocello.blogspot.com it's a pretty fun blog to read if you know him, and if you know Indonesian... hehehee...
I wanna put more pictures here, but I'm often out of the scene, so I'll just put up some of the pictures with me in it... ^^
After the wedding me and some of my buddies and my girl go out to hang out... we haven't done that in a while, but that's for another post... check out the post above this one... :p


The married boy ^^


As for the wedded one, have a wonderful life dude... lot's of money, lot's of kids, but the most important thing is, live happily ever after...



Seeyah in our funny lives

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 9:59 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 22, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Blogger cello said…

    waksss... gw lagi iseng googling.. dan sangking bingungnya goggling paan, gw masukin aja nama gw (sebenernya gw sering lakuin ini tatkala di depan google, and dunno wut 2 do), ternyata nemu blog elu dengan cerita wed gw.. hkehekehke... about me in this blog, no comment! hkehekhekeh... gile lu yeeeeee...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER