My funny, romantic and ironic life

Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Runaway from my real life a bit
Okay, let's talk about things that I liked again. In this case, skateboard (again...) and I won't talk about Tony Hawk, Bam Margera, or any of those famous ones. I wanna talk about this dude on the right. His name is Peter Smolik. He's one of the skater that make me really into skateboard, right after Tony Hawk, Chad Muska, and Rodney Mullen. Why suddenly I remembered about him? Coz I just downloaded this old Shorty's video "fulfill the dream" and that's one of the first skate videos I watched when I was in high school. On that video, the spotlight is obviously on Chad Muska who ended the videos with indeed, a crazy part. But Peter here really catch my eyes on his part right before muska's ending. He made me think that skating like he did is really easy and doable by a normal pair of legs like mine. And for addition, he made it looked cool, I liked that kind of style even before I know about Brandon Bieble.
He's almost like Ronnie Creager but spins a lot more often&faster. That's when I thought that spinning your body along with the board is easy, but nooo, I have to fall and hurt my back a bit to know that I'm not him... ehhehee...
Anyway, I just downloaded a Transworld video called "Let's do this!" And just my luck, Peter's in it... Damn I miss seeing him playing. I thought he's dead or something coz he's nowhere to be found after those Shorty's and Osiris videos. I'm glad that he's alive and still spinning his body along with his board like in the old days. Well, maybe it's not the old him entirely, but it's still him allright. Just wanna say that we all missed you Pete, and hoping to see more of your video/footage soon...

Peter Smolik - Crooked Grind



Seeyah in our funny lives

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 10:58 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER