My funny, romantic and ironic life

Wednesday, September 12, 2007
St. Anger
Heard that song by Metallica? That's what I felt last night when I was just arrived home and about to take a short nap before picking up my girl who have this stuff with his friends so she's eating there with her friends. Just when I'm about to rest my head, she called me and tell me to bring some band-aid and those first-aid kit... and I'm like WTF?!??! What's wrong? And she said that she fell off the motorcycle she ride with her friend... Ooow yeaahh, just the thing I need... A bad mood all month, and now some stupid jerkoff dumb*%&$ is hurting my girl... I woke up right away, pick up all the first aid kit I could find and went straight to her place...

I don't even wanna imagine what my face looked like when I drive at that time... But as soon as I get there I take her to my car to put on some medicine on her foot which is bleeding, but thank God it's not that big. After it's all done, I take her back to the pizza hut and tell her that I wanna meet the guy who made her like this, and she obviously said no... Coz if she let me see him, the feast's gonna be a fiasco... After she goes in, I go across the street to play some counter-strike and meet my old friends... I'd rather blow other people's head on a game than in real life...

After that, I met with my old friend who worked at the same place with my girl, and talked a bit with him. After that I take my girl home...

I'm still kinda pissed with that dude, I mean come on... If I took your girlfriend on my car, and I got on an accident, won't you be pissed even just for a little? Anyway I don't trust that dude to bring my girl on his motorcycle again EVER!!! Gotta prepare to go home now, Tomorrow's Ramadhan...

Minal Aidin Walfaidzin to everyone... Have a beautiful Ramadhan...



Seeyah in our funny lives

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 3:39 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER