My funny, romantic and ironic life

Tuesday, September 18, 2007
This post is for you
I'm writing this so that my girl could read it tomorrow... Coz maybe I won't be able to go online for the next 2 days. I'm going out of town... Well, actually I'm going out of this island (find a few post back to find out where :p ). I know that she's gonna miss me :)) but above that, I'm gonna miss her like crazy for sure...

What am I gonna write next, hmmm... Oh right, There's 3 songs I'm listening right now... The first song is "Kiss the rain" by Billy Myers... She gave that song to me, and I'm suddenly at 1990 at my car heading back home at Bintaro :)) Anyway, it gave such a good nostalgic feelings to me, and it's always perfect to put on any kind of romantic ambiance... Good pick honey :D
The next one is Stevie Wonder's "My cherie amour" I suddenly remembered this song when I watched Saturday Night Live the best of Eddie Murphy... And this part when Stevie's making his special appearance was hilarious, it makes me put it on over and over again, I swear it's funny! And there's this one time I use to sing this for her with my lousy voice :)) off course we laughed, but the point's taken... My feeling's pictured perfectly at that song... :)
The Last but not least is "Make it with you" by bread. I listened this song when I was accompanying my old man watching this music DVD we just bought, and there's this good song that I think I already heard once but can't figure when?!?!?

Each song has the part that I love the most Billy Myers's has the part that says "Kiss the rain, Whenever you need me... Keep in mind, We're under the same sky..."
Stevie's song has the "My cherie amour, pretty little one that I adore, you're the only girl my heart beats for..." Now that's deep... it's a wrap, give this guy a lifetime grammy... ^^
Bread... I still wonder if it's a real name... Wonder bread? :p Anyway the part that I loved the most is "And if you're wondering what this all is leading to..., I want to make it with you..."

Love you honey... Miss you soo muchhh... >:D<



See u in our funny live, dear...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 4:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER