My funny, romantic and ironic life

Monday, November 5, 2007
Random stuff again...
Hmmm... let's go back a bit, when I went to Surabaya last week, October 30th-31st to be exact. It's a pretty shitty trip, thx to my girl who keep on accompanying me at night, so I could at least get some sleep and that make it felt a lil bit like home... The room+air that night is REALLY HOT!!! I never wanna go and sleep there again, but if I have too... we'll see... :p
When I arrived there, I gotta go straight to the location, and do my job. While doing that my hardware somehow got broke... And I gotta call my boss a few times and all I could get is just all that yelling from him... And somehow I could find a way to solve those things out, even if I gotta put my neck and an extra $2000 on the line...
After that I went home, and the morning after, I went to my office again, just to get yelled at by my boss, and indirectly by the director... So that's a mess... And I can't stand anymore of it...

As I post it before, it's my birthday a few days ago, sorry if I didn't reply to text messages from my friends&family, coz I'm broke man!!! :p well, at least I could have a good time with my family&my girl... But I'm still waiting for my present!!! :p

Gonna go buy Nintendo Wii this weekend (hopefully). I should've bought it last sunday, but couldn't... Soo, keep on crossing my fingers that This Saturday's the DAY!!! Finally I'm buying my OWN console... For the first and the last time... T_T

Still, the biggest thing to wait is whether I'm gonna get a call from this company or not. If I do get called, is it gonna clash with the time when I'm out of town? Coz maybe next week I'm gonna go out of town again... -_- Sooo, let's just wait & see what'll happen next... Ow, and I probably resigning at the end of this month, but... We'll just see... ^^



Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 11:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER