My funny, romantic and ironic life

Monday, October 1, 2007
Every second counts...
Tomorrow and the next week's gonna be a pretty defining moment for my life, if it happens my life would really be changed... And it's not like I got a new girlfriend, or I'm getting a new haircut, or I'm starting to take a diet starting next week, and all of those kind of stuff... This'll change my life, careers, and future for sure...
But there's some things that I won't expect to change... My family... I hoped they won't change a bit, and my friends... And last but not least, I hope my girl won't change... Hope her smile and laugh won't change even a bit... That's why I want to spend as much time as I could with all of them.

Last saturday night I go out with my girl, and it was fun... I'm really glad that she liked the place that I take her to... But I think I'll go to that story later on... Maybe tomorrow, ok? :D

Last night I go out with my family, we go out to do some shopping and then me and my sisters took my parents to go and eat sushi!!! Now that's one face of my parents that I won't forget... :)) it's just priceless... I laughed out lout with my sisters just by looking at them =)) And at that time we talked a lot... About my oldest sister's wedding *crossing fingers*, I'm so glad to find some solutions from my parents and supports from them... And on the way home they sure make good fun of me. Talked about my ex's and all of those crap, heehee... Well it's nice to spend some days like that with them, and who knows it could be the last time I spend that kind of time with them for a long time... -_-



Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 8:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER