My funny, romantic and ironic life

Friday, September 21, 2007
A path just opened...
A path that I don't even imagine would opened up at me anytime soon, just started to show a way... Well I think I already post it in her at around my early posts in this blog, but we'll just watch as the time rolls by...
It came so suddenly when I was on the airport at Banjarmasin waiting for my delayed plane to Jakarta... (we'll talk about that later) I was just thinking about when am I gonna get a new job, and I thought that things would show up when you least expected... And just about time I left all those thought about the jobs that I wanted, my cell phone rang and there it goes... My mind went blank... just *poof* and disappeared, yeah exactly just like a magician... I can't think of anything else that time. My friend pass by and I don't even care...
At that time everything I think of for my life until early next year is messed up... But on the other side it's one of the dreams that I had in my life once... I already wrote about what'd happened if this path does opens up fully to me.
And for real, if it does starts to widened up more, I'll get more and more confused... As if it's not enough with all this things right now... I'll wrote more with the progress...


Seeyah in our funny lives

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 11:36 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER