My funny, romantic and ironic life

Monday, September 24, 2007
I'm still sleepy...
Today's ugly, I already walked for like 2 km until this afternoon... I'm so sleepy, thank God I'm taking the day off at this wednesday coz I got this interview at someplace... I don't know what to do now, it's so messed up, I'm out of cash, and arrghrghghrghghh, still messed up inside my head!!!

Still hating this job I had right now, I mean... I do learn a lot here but I just hate the gut out of this company... I've just done an overtime work at saturday and sunday, and not getting paid for it. Well, at least it was supposed to be an open project so I'll get part of the pay. But with this I realized that they'll want me to do this even if it's an open project or the closed one... They won't hesitate to tell me to work outside of my normal time and not paying me...

God, I'm sleepy.....
-_-



Seeyah in our funny lives...

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 12:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER