My funny, romantic and ironic life

Saturday, September 29, 2007
Saturday...
It's Saturday now, but I'm at the office now writing my blog heehee... :p I'm here until 1, and after that I'm going home to take a rest... After that, I'm off to take my girl out... We meet quite often this week, that's good... really good!!! Thank you God for giving us the chance... :)

Let's see, where are we gonna go today? I want to go to get my comics (and hers too), and then I'm gonna take her to eat at this nice place with delicious chocolate that mmm..... it's sooo..... =P~ And I know she loved chocolate (same here ^^) and hope she'll like it... Wanna show her / take her do all of this new things that she never did/experienced before, I really hoped she'll like it... :)

I'm still thinking of this choices that I gotta take in my live if things goes well... Maybe it'll happen soon, but am I gonna be able to stand up and say "okay I'll do it!" when the time comes... I don't know... I know it's like a shortcut that I take..... .......Actually it's not a shortcut, I gotta work my ass off to get it and that's exactly what I'm gonna do... Allright then... just wish me luck, I'll tell the complete story if all goes well. So for now, keep on wondering... :p



Seeyah in our funny lives

~Arno~
posted by Dudut @ 10:33 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Isn't live feels better with those three elements?
About Me

Name: Dudut
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: I'm what I am... currently thinking of stuff that I can brag about... =P ahahahhaaa... but mainly i'm just a regular guy with some special things up my sleeve, who's trying to find a living for my current and future family...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER